So now I actually have a yard! Well, not much of a yard ... here's a pic of what it looked like when we moved in
Nothing but weeds, weeds and more weeds - minus the cat. Now these aren't your everyday weeds. No, these weeds will poke and jab and irritate you to death. Gloves must be worn and I'm just not used to that, so I go out bear handed and come back in after half an hour with sorely prickled and itchy hands. But the hard work is starting to pay off and here are some more pics of what the yard looks like now.
 |
| The yard as it is now. Nothing but rocks and dirt and dead weeds. |
 |
The first of I don't know how many "flowerbeds" to be put in.
|
|  |
| | Lettuce in January...who would have thought? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
So, it's still a work in progress, but coming along rather nicely. We hope to get a whole lot more done this coming spring and I'll be sure to keep things updated on here and show everyone the progress we've made.
No comments:
Post a Comment